Role and Responsibilities
Due to business growth, Upad is currently recruiting for Telesales Executive. The aim of the role is to bring Landlords into the Upad Eco – System. As a Telesales Executive, you’ll be expected to sell Upad product packages and services by calling prospective landlords, who are Upad’s main target customers. This is to be done by approaching customers who have registered with Upad’s website, leads generated by Marketing activities and nurturing customers who have no current requirement to use products offered by Upad. You will be working within a team of other Telesales Executives, you will also be set targets and strategies by the Sales Team Lead to work along with.
Your day will be mostly spent calling the customers, providing information and persuading them to either purchase a product from Upad or in the future, by building a good rapport with the customers.
This is a unique opportunity to work at a fast-growing, online company, investing in technology.
- Calling all website registrations
- Selling Upad services to all new registrations
- Nurturing all customers who have no current requirement
- Gathering all business-critical information through questioning the Landlord
- Taking and processing payment for Landlords who wish to buy
- Dealing with all incoming inquiries
- Registering customer details and property requirement
- Negotiating with customers to buy the products
- Providing correct product details to the customers during the calls
- Liaising with Landlords, Vendors, Buyers and Tenants
- Advertising – Photograph properties and advertise on property websites such as Rightmove, Zoopla etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1-3 years’ experience within a telephone-based sales role
- Must have good commercial awareness
- Results driven orientated
- Experience in Customer Care or Customer service experience in a call center setting – ideally in eCom, CRM based or with property experience
- Have experience working in a target driven environment
- Determined - Be willing to go the extra mile to close the deal
- Excellent rapport building skill
- Must have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional and polished manner
- A strong team player
- Can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Happy to get involved in a variety of tasks and projects
- Self-motivated with a desire to exceed targets and continually strive to raise the bar
- Proficient PC skills
- Possesses some knowledge of marketing which will assist in making high sales
- Ability to make a good sales decision