Upad has become one of the UK’s award-winning and the largest online letting agent and one of very few online letting agents providing everything needed to successfully to let properties. You should enjoy working in an open innovative start-up culture with a strong focus on digital. You will be part of a small but highly experienced and technical marketing team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• As the GTM lead you will implement and leverage online technologies, tools and tracking to deliver more revenue and efficiencies from your performance marketing channels.
• You will be the Google Analytics gatekeeper understanding the business goals, objectives and KPI’s to set these up and implement them in the Upad Google Universal Analytics (360) account to an advanced level.
• Continually striving for more from data using Excel to analyse, forecast, model, problem solve, provide insight, provide recommendations, identify trends and opportunities.
• Delivering sophisticated PPC campaigns which are measurable and delivering increasing levels of signups, revenue and ROI.
• Leveraging Display to niche target prospecting landlords higher up the funnel with tailored and timely creative.
• Integrating data lead re-marketing strategies to bring back prospects in market delivering increased revenue and ROI.
• Increasing brand awareness amongst landlords through targeted YouTube campaigns.
• Develop and execute long-term increased organic traffic through a content lead, technically advanced optimised SEO strategy.
• Maximising reach through the power of social media for re-targeting and prospecting look alike to deliver fresh leads for the business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field.
• Desirable to have CMI qualification.
• An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
• Advanced PPC (AdWords & Bing) professional specialist in structuring accounts as to deliver 9+/10 QS through granular keyword, ad group and ad relevancy set up. An expert in driving up CTR leveraging Ad copy and keyword data (SQR). Comfortable using advanced features, AdWords scripts, keyword insertion, dynamic search ads, RLSA, bid strategies, real-time bidding technology, and business data feed to dominate paid search to grow ROI alongside increased revenue.
• Display advertising skills leveraging and layering topics, placement, interest, and keyword targeting hands on. Able to advise on optimizations required to improve display creative CTR and Conversion rate. Able to manage a display advertising agency advising on KPI’s looking at attribution, post-impression and post-click conversions.
• Strong Excel skills used to analyze big data, using sampling, pivot tables, filters and advanced formulas.
• A basic understanding of the wider digital marketing ecosystem including remarketing, YouTube, SEO and Paid Social.
• Set up GTM behaviour/conversion tagging required to track against important KPI’s, metrics, sign-ups and revenue. Install through GTM pixels and tags for online technologies, agencies, tools, vendors and partners which should be used to deliver on signup and revenue targets.
• Setting up all Google Analytics events, custom dimensions, goal conversions, custom reports, revenue tracking, attribution, channel groupings, UTM classification mapping, linking to AdWords, Search Console, GTM, Re-marketing audiences and cross-device conversion tracking